I keep seeing posts and articles celebrating 2018. The articles remind people to take some time to reflect on last year. I think that’s a great idea but there’s one problem.
If you’re like me, it’s helpful to have some questions and guidance to get the most out of reflecting on the past year. To make it easier for myself and for you, I created a set of 12 questions to reflect on.
The great thing is I also created a simple form for you to enter your answers into. My clients have found when they do the brainstorming and note taking work it is really helpful, but once they put their answers into a form, it sort of solidifies things for them.
I think that’s important, it puts some finality on the year and your thoughts. Once you’re done answering the questions, you’ll automagically get a PDF of your responses that you can save and look at next year for comparison!
The 12 Year In Review Questions
- What was the single best thing that happened this past year?
- What was the single most challenging thing that happened this past year?
- What was the most important thing you learned last year?
- What new habits did you develop and what results did you get?
- How did you grow emotionally?
- How did you grow spiritually?
- How did you grow in your relationship with others?
- What was the most challenging part of your work this past year?
- What was the most rewarding part of your work this past year?
- What was the most effective use of your time last year?
- What was the biggest waste of your time last year?
- What one BIG thing do you want to accomplish this year?
Now that your mind is spinning a bit with these questions, make sure to get out a pen and paper to take some notes on your thoughts. Or you can go straight to this sweet form I created for you.
What’s great about this tool is you can enter your thoughts then save & resume later. This means you could do one a day or 6 one day 6 the next. Or whatever way you’d like to do it. Enjoy reflecting and Happy New Year!!
Click Here to get started on your review!