4 Steps To A Better Selection Process
Working With Us Is Easy
What The Assessments Provide
- DISC provides you with an objective view of the “what” of the candidates’ behaviors.
- DISC highlights the Natural tendencies (habits) and Adapted tendencies of candidates.
- The Motivators assessment reveals the “why” that drives behaviors and attitudes
- Once you know the “what” and the “why” of candidate behaviors and motivations you can hire smart and hire once.
- Click the button below to schedule a call and start hiring top talent now.
The Cost Of A Bad Hire
- 16 percent of annual salary for high-turnover, low-paying jobs (earning under $30,000 a year). For example, the cost to replace a $10/hour retail employee would be $3,328.
- 20 percent of annual salary for midrange positions (earning $30,000 to $50,000 a year). For example, the cost to replace a $40k manager would be $8,000.
- Up to 213 percent of annual salary for highly educated executive positions. For example, the cost to replace a $100k CEO is $213,000.
Make sure you get the right employee the first time using pre-employment screening.