We Make Hiring Easy For Small Businesses
4 Steps To A Better Selection Process
Working With Us Is Easy
1. Connect With Us
Schedule a free consultation with us to review your recruiting, hiring, and selection needs.
2. Screen Top Candidates
Get candidate reports and a one page customized executive summary. Just send us the top candidates’ emails.
3. Discuss Candidate Results
Next, we connect with you and discuss each candidates report and what the results mean for the role and the organization.
4. Make Your Hiring Decision
Last, we help you make a data-backed hiring decision and build a team of A+ employees.
What The Assessments Provide
- DISC provides you with an objective view of the “what” of the candidates’ behaviors.
- DISC highlights the Natural tendencies (habits) and Adapted tendencies of candidates.
- The Motivators assessment reveals the “why” that drives behaviors and attitudes
- Once you know the “what” and the “why” of candidate behaviors and motivations you can hire smart and hire once.
- Click the button below to schedule a call and start hiring top talent now.
Get The Right People In The Right Seats
When you use our pre-employment assessments you ensure the best possible positional job “fit” for every hire you make. Great fit means stronger retention rates and lower costs associated with turnover.
Build your teams based on compatible skills and traits, not generic ideas of balance. Top-level teams are like a perfectly put together puzzle. Finally, you can build the A+ team you’ve always wanted.
The Cost Of A Bad Hire
- 16 percent of annual salary for high-turnover, low-paying jobs (earning under $30,000 a year). For example, the cost to replace a $10/hour retail employee would be $3,328.
- 20 percent of annual salary for midrange positions (earning $30,000 to $50,000 a year). For example, the cost to replace a $40k manager would be $8,000.
- Up to 213 percent of annual salary for highly educated executive positions. For example, the cost to replace a $100k CEO is $213,000.
Make sure you get the right employee the first time using pre-employment screening.